Sunday 22 May 2016

Limited Edition Giclee Prints For Sale























Our new Shop is now live: http://paperhello.tictail.com/   


So excited to be able to sell Limited Edition Prints and to offer Personalised House Portraits, Pet Portraits and Family Portraits to. All Prints are printed on archival quality 350 gsm art paper. Professional giclee prints are the highest quality print. a fine art digital printing process combining pigment based inks with high quality archival quality paper to achieve Giclée prints of superior archival quality, light fastness and stability. Framing also available - coming soon.

I've decided to focus my paperhello art on subjects I love most: animals, people and streets / homes.

I hope you enjoy my shop.

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

item2